Havana, January 30 (RHC) -- Cuban President Raúl Castro arrived in Havana on Thursday afternoon after attending the Third Summit of the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States (CELAC) held in Costa Rica.
The Cuban president was welcomed at Havana's José Martí International Airport by Communist Party's Politburo member and Cuban Vice President Jose Ramon Machado Ventura and Army General Abelardo Colome Ibarra, the Minister of the Interior.
Earlier on Thursay, Raul Castro held several meetings in Costa Rica on the sidelies of the CELAC Summit. The Cuban president met with his Venezuelan counterpart, Nicolas Maduro, with whom he discussed events at the summit and other bilateral affairs.
Also, the Cuban leader held talks with Panamanian President Juan Carlos Varela and discussed issues related to cooperation in areas of security and agriculture, promotion of tourism and investments, according to the Prensa Latina news agency.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 3887
- online: 194
- total: 4099842