Geneva, January 31 (RHC-PL) -- World Health Organization (WHO) Director General Margaret Chang held a dialogue with the Cuban delegation to the 136th Period of Sessions of the Executive Council of the international organization regarding aspects of mutual interest.
During the working meeting, they talked about the most important issues to be dealt with during this session of the WHO Executive Council, of which the island is a member, as well as the Ebola epidemics, according to a press release circulated today by the Cuban embassy in Geneva.
Additionally, they discussed the prospects to continue tightening and diversifying cooperation relations between Cuba and the WHO.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3641
- today: 1265
- online: 110
- total: 4460266