Geneva, January 31 (RHC-PL) -- World Health Organization (WHO) Director General Margaret Chang held a dialogue with the Cuban delegation to the 136th Period of Sessions of the Executive Council of the international organization regarding aspects of mutual interest.
During the working meeting, they talked about the most important issues to be dealt with during this session of the WHO Executive Council, of which the island is a member, as well as the Ebola epidemics, according to a press release circulated today by the Cuban embassy in Geneva.
Additionally, they discussed the prospects to continue tightening and diversifying cooperation relations between Cuba and the WHO.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3400
- today: 1594
- online: 119
- total: 4929297