Geneva, January 31 (RHC-PL) -- World Health Organization (WHO) Director General Margaret Chang held a dialogue with the Cuban delegation to the 136th Period of Sessions of the Executive Council of the international organization regarding aspects of mutual interest.
During the working meeting, they talked about the most important issues to be dealt with during this session of the WHO Executive Council, of which the island is a member, as well as the Ebola epidemics, according to a press release circulated today by the Cuban embassy in Geneva.
Additionally, they discussed the prospects to continue tightening and diversifying cooperation relations between Cuba and the WHO.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3643
- today: 2475
- online: 120
- total: 6070939