Geneva, January 31 (RHC-PL) -- World Health Organization (WHO) Director General Margaret Chang held a dialogue with the Cuban delegation to the 136th Period of Sessions of the Executive Council of the international organization regarding aspects of mutual interest.
During the working meeting, they talked about the most important issues to be dealt with during this session of the WHO Executive Council, of which the island is a member, as well as the Ebola epidemics, according to a press release circulated today by the Cuban embassy in Geneva.
Additionally, they discussed the prospects to continue tightening and diversifying cooperation relations between Cuba and the WHO.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 1663
- online: 227
- total: 4097618