Tokyo, February 3 (RHC)-- Minister of Health, Work and Wellbeing of Japan, Yasuhisa Shiozaki, received Cuban Ambassador to Japan Marcos Rodríguez, who was accompanied by the Economic Counselor at the Cuban embassy.
During the meeting, the Cuban ambassador handed over an invitation letter to Shiozaki sent by Cuban Health Minister Roberto Morales to participate in the International Health Convention “CUBA SALUD 2015”, to be held in Havana from April 20th to 24th.
The Cuban ambassador explained the event will foster exchanges over health cooperation opportunities between delegations. Analyses will include the necessity of health services faced by humanity and the Cuban diplomat offered a brief update on the Cuban health system and its achievements.
Minister Shiozaki acknowledged Cuba's development in the field and expressed his hopes to increase relations between the two countries. The embassy of Cuba in Tokyo also delivered an invitation to the prestigious institution Medical Excellence Japan which has good relations with the Public Health Ministry of Cuba.
- Cuban president calls for sensitivity in facing damage from Hurricane Michael
- Fidel Castro: Our enemies' hatred grows as our Revolution strengthens
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Good news from Guatemala
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel says 150 years later Cuban Revolution is the same and so are its challenges
- Cuba: The Revolution that began 150 years ago lives on today
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3957
- today: 1141
- online: 119
- total: 5235675