Havana, February 6 (RHC) -– The Second Secretary of Cuba's Communist Party, Jose Ramon Machado, met on Thursday in Havana with the vice president of Jamaica´s People´s National Party (PNP), Angela Brown-Burke, who is paying a visit to the island.
Brown-Burke, also senator and mayor of Kingston since 2012, exchanged views with the Cuban party leader about the work of their political organizations and about the current international scenario.
The Jamaican political leader expressed her gratefulness for the information she received during meetings with Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez and with the vice president of the Cuban Parliament, Ana Maria Mari.
Brown-Burke was accompanied by Noel Arscott, vice president of the Jamaican political party and local government minister and by Anthony Hylton, also PNP vice president, lawmaker and minister of industries, investment and commerce and by Paul Burke, PNP general secretary.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 1, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 01, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 31, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 31 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 30 , 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6843
- today: 1542
- online: 202
- total: 8073444