Caracas, February 9 (RHC) -– Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro highlighted the role of Cuban workers in his country, particularly those in the field of healthcare.
While launching a social program for Venezuelan families at the presidential palace of Miraflores, Maduro thanked Cuban workers and sent greetings to Cuban Revolution leader Fidel Castro, as well as President Raul Castro.
The new social program aims to help Venezuelan families in extreme poverty, and it includes a national survey of 1,500 poor communities regarding social protection programs offering food, education, culture, sports and health services.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4099
- today: 1193
- online: 125
- total: 4487045