Havana, November 5 (RHC)- The President of Cuba, Raúl Castro, received the Brazilian Ambassador, Jose Martins Felicio, at the Palace of the Revolution.
The outgoing Ambassador is ending his mission in Havana.
The outgoing Brazilian Ambassador was accompanied by his wife, Mrs. Miriam Guimaraes, and by Cuban interim Foreign Minister, Marcelino Medina.
According to the official newspaper Granma, the Cuban President thanked the Brazilian diplomat for his activities in the Island since his arrival in October, 2010. Raúl Castro emphasized the excellent bilateral relations between both countries and noted the progressive increase in economic and commercial activities.
The Cuban President asked Ambassador Felicio to convey to President Dilma Rousseff the best wishes of the Cuban nation.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3116
- today: 1622
- online: 154
- total: 6038809