Havana, February 20 (RHC-PL) -- The Telecommunications Enterprise of Cuba S.A. (ETECSA) and U.S. company IDT Domestic Telecom Inc. hope to sign an agreement that will allow direct interconnection between both nations.
Both enterprises have concluded talks in order to sign an agreement of Services for the Operation of International Telecommunications, informed today ETECSA in a press release.
The re-establishment of direct communications between the United States and Cuba will allow greater facilities and quality in communications between the peoples of both nations, stressed the text.
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Cuba presents business opportunities in oil and energy sector
- Fidel: The Caribbean is an example of how peoples and governments can work together united by culture, history and common interests
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Ireland, a stone in the brexit shoe
- Havana hosts conference on climate change vulnerability and resilience in the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2823
- today: 3176
- online: 116
- total: 5417236