Havana, February 20 (RHC-PL) -- The Telecommunications Enterprise of Cuba S.A. (ETECSA) and U.S. company IDT Domestic Telecom Inc. hope to sign an agreement that will allow direct interconnection between both nations.
Both enterprises have concluded talks in order to sign an agreement of Services for the Operation of International Telecommunications, informed today ETECSA in a press release.
The re-establishment of direct communications between the United States and Cuba will allow greater facilities and quality in communications between the peoples of both nations, stressed the text.
- Spain and Cuba for expanded relations and cooperation
- Cuban scholar: The blockade is a whole system of laws, regulations and restrictions passed by the US government
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3752
- today: 1105
- online: 109
- total: 5260633