Havana, February 20 (RHC-PL) -- The Telecommunications Enterprise of Cuba S.A. (ETECSA) and U.S. company IDT Domestic Telecom Inc. hope to sign an agreement that will allow direct interconnection between both nations.
Both enterprises have concluded talks in order to sign an agreement of Services for the Operation of International Telecommunications, informed today ETECSA in a press release.
The re-establishment of direct communications between the United States and Cuba will allow greater facilities and quality in communications between the peoples of both nations, stressed the text.
- This weekend, Cubans serving abroad will have the opportunity to vote on the country’s new constitution
- Italian undersecretary of foreign affairs on official visit to Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba: It is imperative to halt an imperialist military intervention in Venezuela
- President Miguel Diaz-Canel assesses progress of recovery after devastating tornado
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2933
- today: 976
- online: 131
- total: 5648056