Havana, February 24 (RHC) -– Cuba's Communist Party has agreed to hold the VII Party Congress next year and approve a new electoral law, local media said. The holding of the Party congress in April 2016 was announced in Tuesday morning's edition of Granma newspaper.
According to the report, the new electoral law will govern general elections in 2017 that will yield a government that will run the island starting in February 2018.
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Cuba presents business opportunities in oil and energy sector
- Fidel: The Caribbean is an example of how peoples and governments can work together united by culture, history and common interests
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Ireland, a stone in the brexit shoe
- Havana hosts conference on climate change vulnerability and resilience in the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3235
- today: 1329
- online: 112
- total: 5425540