Havana, February 24 (RHC) -– Cuba's Communist Party has agreed to hold the VII Party Congress next year and approve a new electoral law, local media said. The holding of the Party congress in April 2016 was announced in Tuesday morning's edition of Granma newspaper.
According to the report, the new electoral law will govern general elections in 2017 that will yield a government that will run the island starting in February 2018.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3909
- today: 4055
- online: 150
- total: 4481644