Havana, February 24 (RHC) -– Cuba's Communist Party has agreed to hold the VII Party Congress next year and approve a new electoral law, local media said. The holding of the Party congress in April 2016 was announced in Tuesday morning's edition of Granma newspaper.
According to the report, the new electoral law will govern general elections in 2017 that will yield a government that will run the island starting in February 2018.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3948
- today: 1967
- online: 143
- total: 4832701