Havana, November 6 (RHC)-- Cuban agribusiness managers are prominent at this year’s Havana International Fair, this in terms of proposing and learning about new techniques aimed at boosting productivity.
One of the Cuban exhibitors is CATEC, an enterprise that gathers, filters, refines and introduces cutting-edge agricultural techniques and practices, both in Cuba and overseas.
CATEC is environmentally friendly, and its representatives at the Fair emphasize that their services include technical assistance, training and specialized tours of areas where their expertise has been employed.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3641
- today: 713
- online: 100
- total: 4459714