Havana, March 4 (RHC) -– The Cuban Association of the United Nations – the ACNU - will hold a ceremony in Havana tomorrow to honor the memory of the late Bolivarian Leader Hugo Chàvez.
Radio Havana Cuba journalist Pedro Martìnez Pìrez, Head of the Press Commission of ACNU, told reporters that the ceremony will be co-sponsored by the Radio Announcers Section of the Cuban Union of Writers and Artists, on the occasion of the second anniversary of the death of the Venezuelan Leader, who passed away on March 5th, 2013.
Martìnez Pìrez said that during the ceremony, participants will
hear statements by Hugo Chavez about the first time he listened to Radio Havana Cuba and heard the voice of the leader of the Cuban
Revolution, Fidel Castro.
On June 10, 2010, at the Second National Scientific Meeting of Radio Announcers, Cuba proposed to the Hispanic American Federation of Radio Announcers to name Hugo Chavez as honorary Chair of that organization. The initiative was unanimously approved by Cuban and foreign delegates attending the meeting.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2951
- today: 1039
- online: 87
- total: 6062117