Ciego de Avila, March 5 (RHC) -– Tourist arrivals to the Cuban resort of Jardines del Rey hit a record high in February, with 9,000 visitors that month, tourism officials said.
Jardines del Rey is formed by a series of keys north of the province of Ciego de Avila.
Luís Báez, marketing manager of the Department of the Tourism in Ciego de Avila, said Canada continues being the first source market, with more than 90 percent of arrivals. Baez added that vacationers from Argentina, the United Kingdom and Italy were also worth higlighting.
Jardines del Rey, together with Cayo Coco and Guillermo will be the main venue for the upcoming International Tourism Fair FIT-Cuba 2015, next May 5th through the 7th.
Fit-Cuba 2015 will be dedicated to nautical tourism, which is being strengthened with new offerings and facilities throughout Cuba.
- Cuban president meets with Belize's prime minister
- Bolivian ambassador: division among regional countries only serves the imperialist, hegemonic interests of the United States
- Foreign minister: protecting the interests, well-being and personal integrity of Cubans will continue to be priorities of our country’s foreign policy
- RHC's segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- CEPAL: extreme poverty grows in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3202
- today: 1235
- online: 132
- total: 5542214