Santo Domingo, March 28 (RHC)--Organizers of an upcoming Continental Forum in Solidarity with Cuba gathered in the Dominican Republic to consider the agenda of the event, to be hosted by the Caribbean nation.
The organizers included the president of the Cuban Friendship Institute, Kenia Serrano; the president of the Dominican Campaign in Solidarity with Cuba, Alfonso Ulloa, and the member of the Puerto Rican Solidarity Movement Milagro Rivera.
Each leader and their working teams addressed several organizational issues and details of the forum´s agenda to guarantee the success of the meeting, which is the eight forum of its kind and will be co-hosted by Puerto Rico.
Kenia Serrano participated in several activities organized by the Campaign in Solidarity with Cuba, local organizations, the Cuban embassy, Dominican institutions and the University of Santo Domingo.
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3880
- today: 2172
- online: 133
- total: 6147203