Havana, Apr 1, (RHC), – Havana will host an international forum on Industrial property and technology transfer, April 22-24 in collaboration with the World Intellectual Property Organization.
The forum will focus on industrial property issues linked to innovation and technology transference, national and foreign investment and the development of goods and services, according to the event´s organizing committee.
Other topics on the agenda include technology transfer with relation to foreign investment, the role of universities and research centers, legal framework, technological development with a focus on the preservation of genetic resources, and others.
Cuba is trying to include the activity related to industrial property in its economic and social scenario, particularly in sectors such as trade, innovation, the industry and technology transference.
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3823
- today: 3715
- online: 124
- total: 6144866