Havana, Apr 1, (RHC), – Havana will host an international forum on Industrial property and technology transfer, April 22-24 in collaboration with the World Intellectual Property Organization.
The forum will focus on industrial property issues linked to innovation and technology transference, national and foreign investment and the development of goods and services, according to the event´s organizing committee.
Other topics on the agenda include technology transfer with relation to foreign investment, the role of universities and research centers, legal framework, technological development with a focus on the preservation of genetic resources, and others.
Cuba is trying to include the activity related to industrial property in its economic and social scenario, particularly in sectors such as trade, innovation, the industry and technology transference.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5179
- today: 942
- online: 165
- total: 6666938