Havana, Apr 4 (RHC), -- The Antonio Nuñez Jimenez Foundation for Nature and Man (FANJ) has announced its participation on April 8-10 in the Forum of Civil Society and Social Actors. This event is sponsored by the Organization of American States, and will be held parallel to the 7th Summit of the Americas in Panama.
Liliana Nuñez, president of the FANJ, told ACN news that along with Fernando Martinez, in charge of the Foundation’s Group Research Associates, they will be part of the working groups of the Forum: Energy, Sustainable Development and Environment, and Governance.
We consider this is an important moment for the Cuban Civil Society with a history of over 20 years, as is the case of the Antonio Nuñez Jimenez Foundation, to be present at the forum and have a voice in a meeting in which we have been absent for so many years, she said.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3268
- today: 2987
- online: 96
- total: 4945831