Havana, Apr 4 (RHC), -- The Antonio Nuñez Jimenez Foundation for Nature and Man (FANJ) has announced its participation on April 8-10 in the Forum of Civil Society and Social Actors. This event is sponsored by the Organization of American States, and will be held parallel to the 7th Summit of the Americas in Panama.
Liliana Nuñez, president of the FANJ, told ACN news that along with Fernando Martinez, in charge of the Foundation’s Group Research Associates, they will be part of the working groups of the Forum: Energy, Sustainable Development and Environment, and Governance.
We consider this is an important moment for the Cuban Civil Society with a history of over 20 years, as is the case of the Antonio Nuñez Jimenez Foundation, to be present at the forum and have a voice in a meeting in which we have been absent for so many years, she said.
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3933
- today: 2841
- online: 125
- total: 4476521