Washington, April 13, (RHC), — US Secretary of State John Kerry has also said that the restoration of relations between the United States and Cuba will be a slow process.
“The president has courageously decided to change a policy that doesn’t work and to move us down a different path. It will begin slowly. The first thing is diplomatic relations, then we will move towards a process of normalization,” Kerry said in an interview with ABC.
Addressing his recent historic meeting with Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez, Kerry described the talks as “very good."
“We discussed the modalities of the diplomatic engagement, and then of course the [US] president met with Raul Castro, the [Cuban] president, and we now go forward from there,” he said.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 1971
- online: 240
- total: 4097926