Tokyo, April 14, (RHC), - Japanese Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida could visit Cuba later this month, media in Tokyo have reported.
Kishida may make the visit in late April when he travels to the United States for a meeting on the UN nuclear non-proliferation treaty and to hold security talks with the US side there, the report said, adding that nothing has been confirmed yet.
He would be the first Japanese foreign minister to visit the island.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 1436
- online: 172
- total: 3854260