Tokyo, April 14, (RHC), - Japanese Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida could visit Cuba later this month, media in Tokyo have reported.
Kishida may make the visit in late April when he travels to the United States for a meeting on the UN nuclear non-proliferation treaty and to hold security talks with the US side there, the report said, adding that nothing has been confirmed yet.
He would be the first Japanese foreign minister to visit the island.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3618
- today: 756
- online: 163
- total: 4108484