Tokyo, April 14, (RHC), - Japanese Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida could visit Cuba later this month, media in Tokyo have reported.
Kishida may make the visit in late April when he travels to the United States for a meeting on the UN nuclear non-proliferation treaty and to hold security talks with the US side there, the report said, adding that nothing has been confirmed yet.
He would be the first Japanese foreign minister to visit the island.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3909
- today: 3356
- online: 120
- total: 4480945