Tokyo, April 14, (RHC), - Japanese Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida could visit Cuba later this month, media in Tokyo have reported.
Kishida may make the visit in late April when he travels to the United States for a meeting on the UN nuclear non-proliferation treaty and to hold security talks with the US side there, the report said, adding that nothing has been confirmed yet.
He would be the first Japanese foreign minister to visit the island.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3453
- today: 2273
- online: 114
- total: 4948570