Varadero, November 11 (RHC)-- Bi-monthly charter flights were inaugurated on Saturday between Warsaw and Varadero Beach with the arrival in Cuba of a plane with 250 Polish vacationers aboard.
The flights are covered by the Polish State Airline LOT and will last for five months, until March 2013.
It is the first time that Poland and Cuba are linked by direct tourist flights, operated in that European Country by Rainbow Tours and Tui, and in Cuba by the Cubanacan Travel Agency.
Varadero is one of the main tropical vacation centers in this Hemisphere and ranks high among its equals in the rest of the world.
- President Miguel Diaz-Canel visits Belarus
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 23
- Notes on the Revolution / Column 22
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Trump: one thousand days until oblivion
- Cuba and Ireland: two islands in the same sea of struggle and hope
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4390
- today: 4477
- online: 145
- total: 6518837