Varadero, November 11 (RHC)-- Bi-monthly charter flights were inaugurated on Saturday between Warsaw and Varadero Beach with the arrival in Cuba of a plane with 250 Polish vacationers aboard.
The flights are covered by the Polish State Airline LOT and will last for five months, until March 2013.
It is the first time that Poland and Cuba are linked by direct tourist flights, operated in that European Country by Rainbow Tours and Tui, and in Cuba by the Cubanacan Travel Agency.
Varadero is one of the main tropical vacation centers in this Hemisphere and ranks high among its equals in the rest of the world.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3039
- today: 704
- online: 111
- total: 6034775