Managua, April 17 (RHC) – The president of Nicaragua's Supreme Court Alba Luz Ramos said in Managua that they will request the membership of Cuba at the Central American and Caribbean Judicial Council.
Ramos took the temporary chair of the Council this week and explained that her first action will be to invite Cuban Supreme Court to join the regional entity.
Cuba participates at the Central American Judicial Summit, so it is logical to have it at the regional council, said the Nicaraguan magistrate.
The Central American and Caribbean Judicial Council is made up of Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panamá, Dominican Republic and representatives of the Central American Integration System (SICA), while Mexico and Spain participate with guest status.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 2220
- online: 218
- total: 3836190