Paris, April 21 (RHC) -- French President François Hollande met on Tuesday with Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez, who pays an official visit to France as part of a broader European tour.
According to a Cuban diplomatic source, Hollande and Rodriguez held a constructive dialogue and reiterated their mutual willingness to advance bilateral relations and cooperation in all areas.
The Cuban foreign minister was also scheduled to meet his French counterpart, Laurent Fabius, and will hold a joint press briefing following the meeting.
The meetings come ahead of a programmed visit to Cuba in May by President Francois Hollande, the first ever by a French head of state to the Caribbean island.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4070
- today: 2872
- online: 135
- total: 4934645