Paris, April 21 (RHC) -- French President François Hollande met on Tuesday with Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez, who pays an official visit to France as part of a broader European tour.
According to a Cuban diplomatic source, Hollande and Rodriguez held a constructive dialogue and reiterated their mutual willingness to advance bilateral relations and cooperation in all areas.
The Cuban foreign minister was also scheduled to meet his French counterpart, Laurent Fabius, and will hold a joint press briefing following the meeting.
The meetings come ahead of a programmed visit to Cuba in May by President Francois Hollande, the first ever by a French head of state to the Caribbean island.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3618
- today: 999
- online: 169
- total: 4108727