Moscow, April 23 (RHC) – Russian Foreign Minster Sergei Lavrov considered as successful and very productive the intergovernmental session for economic, trade and scientific cooperation between Cuba and Russia, held recently in the city of Kazan.
Lavrov made the remarks during a meeting at the headquarters of the Russian Foreign Ministry in Moscow, with the Cuban Vice President of the Council of Minsters, Ricardo Cabrisas.
Lavrov also praised the strengthening of bilateral relations and economic partnership, in compliance with agreements signed in previous encounters.
For his part, Cabrisas echoed Lavrov's satisfaction with the results of the recent meeting on cooperation, and talked about new opportunities for joint economic projects.
Cabrisas also highlighted that during the latest intergovernmental session, a total of 10 documents were signed, including bilateral agreements, a contract and several memorandums of understanding.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 1669
- online: 231
- total: 4097624