Havana, April 25 (RHC)-- Hero of the Republic of Cuba, Fernando González, is currently in Finland, where he met at the Parliament headquarters with a group of legislators led by the former President of the Finland-Cuba Parliamentary Friendship Group, Aino-Kaisa Pekonen.
González, who is also the vice president of the Cuban Institute of Friendship with the Peoples (ICAP), briefed the participating Finnish lawmakers about Cuba's reality and the new rapproachement between Washington and Havana.
Aino-Kaisa, who also serves as the vice president of The Left Alliance Party, and other members of the Finnish parliament committed themselves to continuing their support for Cuba against Washington's blockade policy.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 1006
- online: 170
- total: 3853830