Havana, November 12 (RHC) Havana will host the 6th International Psychology Convention “Homnis 2013” December 2-6. The occasion will focus on important aspects of human development, identity and diversity, and family and society.
Doctor Alexis Lorenzo, who heads the forum's organizing committee, said that the convention will include 23 different events, such as the National Congress of the Cuban Psychology Society and the 4th International Forum on Psychology for Emergencies and Disasters.
Outstanding psychologists from countries such as Chile, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Costa Rica, Panama and Britain will be in attendance.
- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel receives WHO and PAHO directors
- U.S. activist: Unity, the most important five-letter word in the Cuban Revolution
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- WHO director-general: Cuba is an example for many countries
- Evo Morales ratifies Bolivia's support for Cuba
- Bolivian president Evo Morales begins official visit
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4121
- today: 495
- online: 88
- total: 4609421