Havana, November 12 (RHC) , Rhys Patrick the Second Secretary of the British embassy in Cuba has revealed that a joint British-Cuban workshop on money laundering and other financial crimes is underway November 12 to the 15 in Havana’ s National Hotel.
The objective of the workshop, organized by the British embassy in Havana, is to assist Cuban specialists in fighting financial crime
The Second Secretary says that “This is a joint project with Cuba's Central Bank and the international organization GovRisk. It is aimed at training Cuban officials in international standards to tackle both money laundering and the financing of terrorism. British and Latin American experts will confer with Cubans focusing on Cuba's own regulatory framework for these issues.”
That was the Second Secretary of the British embassy in Havana, Rhys Patrick speaking to RHC about a British-Cuban joint workshop on Money Laundering and other financial crimes, underway in Havana. More details later on this issue and on British-Cuba bilateral cooperation in other fields.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3645
- today: 1718
- online: 146
- total: 6042550