Camagüey, April 28 (RHC) -- From May 8th through the 10th, Camaguey will co-host POSTUR 2015, an event that will follow the International Tourism Fair FITCuba 2015.
Nearly 120 delegates attending FITCuba in Jardines del Rey, a resort area located north of Ciego de Avila province, will then head to Camaguey and the Santa Lucia beach resort.
According to organizers, they will visit a group of non-hotel facilities on Republica Street in the city of Camaguey, as well as Hotel Santa Maria, the Casablanca bar and the newly-built La Sevillana Inn.
In addition, they will tour the main resort in the province, Santa Lucia Beach, where they will be able to enjoy the beach and attend performances by Cuban musicians.
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Senator Leahy urges U.S. government to fully restaff Embassy in Havana
- Brazil: fighting fire with fire?
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4531
- today: 3186
- online: 118
- total: 4369199