Havana, October 1 (RHC) -- Cuban President Raul Castro held talks on Monday with His Excellency Mr. Yukiya Amano, Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), who pays an official visit to Cuba.
During the encounter, both leader hailed the status of links between the IAEA and Cuba and discussed issues of international relevance, as well as those related to the promotion of cooperation in the use of nuclear energy for peaceful purposes.
The distinguished visitor was accompanied His Excellency Luis Carlos Longoria Gandara, director of the Latin American Division of the Department of Technical Cooperation of the IAEA. On the Cuban side was present Marcelino Medina, Acting Foreign Minister.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3485
- today: 131
- online: 120
- total: 4462617