Havana, October 1 (RHC) -- Cuban President Raul Castro held talks on Monday with His Excellency Mr. Yukiya Amano, Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), who pays an official visit to Cuba.
During the encounter, both leader hailed the status of links between the IAEA and Cuba and discussed issues of international relevance, as well as those related to the promotion of cooperation in the use of nuclear energy for peaceful purposes.
The distinguished visitor was accompanied His Excellency Luis Carlos Longoria Gandara, director of the Latin American Division of the Department of Technical Cooperation of the IAEA. On the Cuban side was present Marcelino Medina, Acting Foreign Minister.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4363
- today: 3202
- online: 197
- total: 4094765