Havana, April 30 (RHC-VOV) -- The head of the Party Central Committee's Commission for External Relations Hoang Binh Quan on Thursday welcomed Jose Ramon Balaguer Cabrera, the Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Cuba (CPC) and Head of its International Relations Department.
According to the Voice of Vietnam, the Cuban leader is on a visit to the South East Asian country to attend ceremonies to mark the 40th anniversary of the liberation of southern Vietnam and national reunification.
Quan told his guest that Vietnam will spare no effort to foster the traditional friendship and comprehensive cooperation between Vietnam and Cuba.
He also expressed his hope that Vietnam and Cuba will continue to closely work on effectively implementing agreements reached by Party leaders.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4151
- today: 3771
- online: 273
- total: 6764841