Ho Chi Minh City, May 2 (RHC) – Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung held tlaks on Friday with José Ramón Balaguer, member of the secretariat of the Central Committee of Cuba's Communist Party.
Balaguer was in Vietnam to attend celebrations for the 40th anniversary of Vietnamese Reunification and the end of the Vietnam War.
At the meeting, Nguyen highlighted the support provided by several countries to Vietnam during the war, pointing to the important role of Cuba.
For his part, Balaguer stressed the unbreakable links of friendship and solidarity uniting both nations and the common challenges faced in the construction of a prosperous society under socialism.
Earlier, the Cuban official had met with Hoang Binh Qua, Foreign Relations Chief of Vietnam's Communist Party, as well as the Standing Deputy Secretary of the Ho Chi Minh City’s Party Committee, Vo Van Thuong.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3919
- today: 2453
- online: 127
- total: 4837106