Caracas, May 7 (RHC) -- The anti-terrorist fighters known internationally as the Cuban Five witnessed the social achievements of the Bolivarian Revolution of Venezuela on Wednesday, after touring the headquarters of government social programs in the state of Miranda, located west of Caracas.
In the city of Charallave, Gerardo Hernandez, Ramon Labañino, Antonio Guerrero, Fernando Gonzalez and Rene Gonzalez were briefed on the benefits that result from the implementation of these social programs and the work of Cuban medical and education collaborators in under-served communities in Venezuela.
"We have come as sons of this people, because we are also children of Venezuela," said Tony Guerrero, who expressed support for these initiatives to provide basic services to communities with extreme poverty.
The Cuban Five will continue their tour of Venezuela until Saturday, visiting various areas of the country and meeting with the Venezuelan people.
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3909
- today: 3326
- online: 121
- total: 4480915