Moscow, May 7 (RHC) -- Cuban First Vice President Miguel Diaz Canel received on Thursday His Excellency Serguei Eugenievich Naryshkin, President of Russia's State Duma, who is paying an official visit to Cuba.
Granma newspaper reported that during the fraternal meeting, both leaders praised the excellent state of relations between Russia and Cuba and discussed other issues of mutual interest.
Earlier on Thursday, the distinguished Russian visitor attended a gala for the 70th anniversary of the victory over Nazi Germany and the 55th anniversary of the reestablishment of relations between Cuba and Russia.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4133
- today: 3582
- online: 117
- total: 4939488