Asunción, November 13 (RHC)-- Paraguayan Vice President Juan Afara and Cuban ambassador to that South American nation, Juan Astiasaran met on Tuesday in the capital Asunción to consider the development of bilateral relations.
The vice president and the Cuban diplomat recognized the work of Cuban doctors, who have helped thousands of impoverished Paraguayan citizens to regain vision from one or both eyes affected by disease.
The Paraguayan Vice president praised the work of the Cuban physicians at the Maria Auxiliadora district, some 390 kilometers from Asunción, where patients are exceptionally numerous.
The Paraguayan official and the Cuban Ambassador also reviewed the commercial exchange between the two nations and addressed regional issues.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3333
- today: 2503
- online: 116
- total: 6033535