Asunción, November 13 (RHC)-- Paraguayan Vice President Juan Afara and Cuban ambassador to that South American nation, Juan Astiasaran met on Tuesday in the capital Asunción to consider the development of bilateral relations.
The vice president and the Cuban diplomat recognized the work of Cuban doctors, who have helped thousands of impoverished Paraguayan citizens to regain vision from one or both eyes affected by disease.
The Paraguayan Vice president praised the work of the Cuban physicians at the Maria Auxiliadora district, some 390 kilometers from Asunción, where patients are exceptionally numerous.
The Paraguayan official and the Cuban Ambassador also reviewed the commercial exchange between the two nations and addressed regional issues.
- Jazz Place
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: No one is going to take from us the confidence in the future which we owe our children
- Imperialism and Revolution / Program 8
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba works toward perfecting its political system
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 9
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3476
- today: 3142
- online: 183
- total: 6478045