Havana, November 13 (RHC)-- Direct charter flights from Denmark to Cuba began this Wednesday with the arrival of a Jet plane carrying 257 Danish tourists anxious to enjoying the fabulous beaches and resorts that Cuba has to offer.
The Danish airline flights land in the Varadero International Airport, some 60 miles east of Havana. Flights arrive every Wednesday and depart on the same day.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3303
- today: 450
- online: 111
- total: 5434352