Havana, May 13 (RHC) –- During his recent visit to Cuba, French President François Hollande awarded the nation’s highest decoration to Cardinal Jaime Ortega, inducting the prelate into the Legion of Honor.
In bestowing the award, Hollande praised Cardinal Ortega's “love for Cuba, love for the Church,” and his role as a “trusted messenger” between Cuba and the Pope.
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3811
- today: 2673
- online: 114
- total: 6140001