Havana, May 13 (RHC) –- During his recent visit to Cuba, French President François Hollande awarded the nation’s highest decoration to Cardinal Jaime Ortega, inducting the prelate into the Legion of Honor.
In bestowing the award, Hollande praised Cardinal Ortega's “love for Cuba, love for the Church,” and his role as a “trusted messenger” between Cuba and the Pope.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3010
- today: 415
- online: 82
- total: 5862188