Havana, May 13 (RHC) –- During his recent visit to Cuba, French President François Hollande awarded the nation’s highest decoration to Cardinal Jaime Ortega, inducting the prelate into the Legion of Honor.
In bestowing the award, Hollande praised Cardinal Ortega's “love for Cuba, love for the Church,” and his role as a “trusted messenger” between Cuba and the Pope.
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 17
- Spain's King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia to visit Cuba in November
- Imperialism and Revolution / Program 9
- RHC's segment on literature 'From the Bookshelf'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 16
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3983
- today: 3505
- online: 141
- total: 6493836