Havana, Oct 1, (RHC), -- Cuba reiterated its position at the United Nations Education, Science and Culture Organization (UNESCO) about the need to prevent a foreign aggression on Syria, which would only work against the goal of the international community of bringing peace to the Middle Eastern country.
Cuban representative at the UNESCO executive council, Juan Antonio Fernandez expressed his country’s firm support of initiatives aimed at finding a peaceful solution to the Syria crisis, based on the full respect of that country’s sovereignty and independence.
According to PL news agency, the Cuban diplomat also denounced the scandalous espionage by the United States which has been met with a tsunami of criticism at the world level.
In this regard, Fernandez expressed his country’s support of Brazil's proposal to address the situation related to privacy and Internet ethics at the executive council of UNESCO./ACN
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 3175
- online: 218
- total: 4081656