Havana, May 20, (RHC), – Eminent Puerto Rican actor and producer Benicio del Toro called on the United States and Cuba to speed up the process to normalize relations.
Speaking to the Guardian during the Cannes Film Festival, Del Toro stressed the need to end the US economic blockade on Cuba, as one of the main issues for the development of this process.
“It’s going to take time,” the Oscar-winning Puerto Rican actor said. “But once it starts, it’s got to move. It’s going to benefit both countries and their people. I was in Cuba not long ago and people were happy about the possibilities.”
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 4896
- online: 169
- total: 3861757