Santiago de Cuba, October 1 (RHC)-- Delegations from the Dominican Republic and Cuba are meeting in Santiago de Cuba to exchange experiences on health protection of workers.
The Second Binational Meeting on Health and Security at Work, as the meeting is named, is debating international standards of work site protection as well as national norms on the subject.
Much debated has been the proposal from the International Labor Organization, the ILO, on Norms and Agreements on Health and Work Site Security.
Ms. Maria Cordero, General Secretary of the Cuban Work Center in Santiago de Cuba told the meeting that it is priviledge to meet in order to discuss the imporovement of health security measures in favor of workers.
An official of the International Labor Organization, the ILO, Bienvenido Cueva, has attended the discussions and praised the labor organizations of both countries for having organized the conference, whose results increase the protection of workers and their work sites.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 1615
- online: 180
- total: 3854439