Havana, May 26 (RHC) –- Eastern Air Lines Group and HavanaAir Charters have signed an agreement to jointly service charter flights to Cuba from Miami.
HavanaAir currently operates 65 flights a month to Havana from Miami, and Eastern Air Lines will support the company's existing operations.
As a result of the agreement, the airline companies will be launching service from other U.S. cities in the next two months.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3214
- today: 1330
- online: 121
- total: 5253880