Havana, May 26 (RHC) –- Eastern Air Lines Group and HavanaAir Charters have signed an agreement to jointly service charter flights to Cuba from Miami.
HavanaAir currently operates 65 flights a month to Havana from Miami, and Eastern Air Lines will support the company's existing operations.
As a result of the agreement, the airline companies will be launching service from other U.S. cities in the next two months.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3453
- today: 1481
- online: 111
- total: 4947778