Havana, May 26 (RHC) –- Eastern Air Lines Group and HavanaAir Charters have signed an agreement to jointly service charter flights to Cuba from Miami.
HavanaAir currently operates 65 flights a month to Havana from Miami, and Eastern Air Lines will support the company's existing operations.
As a result of the agreement, the airline companies will be launching service from other U.S. cities in the next two months.
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Confirms Cuba's Solidarity with Venezuela
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Norwegians Tell Mr. Trump: "No, Thanks!"
- RHC's Segment 'Focus on Africa'
- Candidates for National and Provincial Assemblies Nominated in Cuba
- Cuba and the U.S. Exchange on Combat against Illicit Drug Trafficking
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4048
- today: 676
- online: 178
- total: 4241965