Havana, May 26 (RHC) –- Eastern Air Lines Group and HavanaAir Charters have signed an agreement to jointly service charter flights to Cuba from Miami.
HavanaAir currently operates 65 flights a month to Havana from Miami, and Eastern Air Lines will support the company's existing operations.
As a result of the agreement, the airline companies will be launching service from other U.S. cities in the next two months.
- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel receives WHO and PAHO directors
- U.S. activist: Unity, the most important five-letter word in the Cuban Revolution
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- WHO director-general: Cuba is an example for many countries
- Evo Morales ratifies Bolivia's support for Cuba
- Bolivian president Evo Morales begins official visit
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4121
- today: 1803
- online: 109
- total: 4610729