Zapata Swamp, June 2 (RHC) -- The Cuban Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment (Citma) announced on Monday the 10th International Symposium Wetlands 2015, to be held in the beautiful Zapata Swamp next November 3rd to 6th.
The event's agenda includes topics such as management, research and preservation projects of wetlands; climate change, strategies of confrontation; education, training, information and community work.
Several lectures will also be held. The scheduled workshops will focus their attention on control and management of invasive species; ecosystem of mangroves in Latin America and the Caribbean and climate change and its effects on the wetlands.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 29, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 29, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 28, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 28, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6057
- today: 4125
- online: 160
- total: 8252755