Havana, June 5 (RHC) -- The Commissions for Health and Gender Equality, Childhood and Youth of the Latin American Parliament (PARLATINO) are meeting Friday and Saturday in the Cuban capital to debate draft bills on these topics.
According to the organizing committee, the first session deals with the Cuban experience on the prevention of disease-induced disabilities, epidemiological work and actions towards the rehabilitation and social restriction of individuals suffering from disabilities in Latin America.
Dr. Marcia Cobas, Deputy Minister of Public Health, will speak at the event about Cuba's work together with countries in the area to assist and protect people with ailments that produce physical and metal disabilities.
The Latin American Parliament (PARLATINO), is a regional, permanent organization made up of the countries of Latin America and the Caribbean. Currently the institution is a consultative assembly and is being considered to form the legislative agency of the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 1, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 01, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 31, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 31 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 30 , 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6843
- today: 1634
- online: 276
- total: 8073536