Havana, June 12 (RHC)-- The Chambers of Commerce of Cuba and Trinidad-Tobago signed a bilateral cooperation accord in Havana on Thursday to exchange information on investment opportunities and the main products offered on their markets.
Cuban Chamber of Commerce President Celia Labora and her counterpart from Trinidad, Catherine Kumar, signed the documents during a meeting of delegations from their countries.
The accord will allow Trinidadian business people to access all the information related to the Cuban market and its new prospects for foreign investment. The agreement will also give access to details about the Special Development Zone in the Cuban western Mariel Harbor and the portfolio that contains over 200 investment projects valued at over 8 billion dollars, according to the Prensa Latina news agency.
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro fulfills busy agenda in Cuba
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Congratulations continue pouring in on election of Miguel Díaz-Canel as Cuba's President
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez elected Cuba's New President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3594
- today: 246
- online: 83
- total: 4598147