Santo Domingo, June 15 (RHC)-- The president of the Dominican Republic's Campaign of Solidarity with Cuba, Alfonso Torres, says that the Cuban revolutionary process is of universal importance.
During an activity in commemoration of the 25th anniversary of the organization, the Dominican leader called on all men and women from around the world to make a common cause with the Cuban Revolution, which he said has been an international guide.
The president of the solidarity group praised the efforts of Cuba to face the restrictions of the economic blockade imposed by the United States for over half a century.
- U.S. Congressional Delegation Visits Cuba
- Havana to Host 20th Habanos Festival
- RHC's Segment 'Focus on Africa'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Esperanto Congress wraps up in Havana
- Perucho lives in the soul of the Cuban nation
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3857
- today: 4467
- online: 155
- total: 4356750