Havana, June 16 (RHC)-- The 22nd International Symposium on Heart Surgery concluded Tuesday in Havana. During the event, more than one hundred delegates debated surgical coronary revascularization and other related issues.
Participants at the event included Spanish experts Carlos Macaya and Andrés Iñiguez, with Universidad Complutense of Madrid. The Spanish experts gave master lectures on myocardial revascularization, atrial fibrillation treatment and risks of internal bleeding.
Other issues extensively debated included epidemiology of cardiovascular disease and radiation protection of patients with heart disorders.
Delegates at the event also learned first-hand about Cuba's achievements in the field, particularly the Cuban Heart Surgery Research Center.
- Cuban President winds up government visit to Santiago de Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba insists Washington is manipulating diplomat health incidents
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel congratulates Cuban journalists on Cuban Press Day
- Expert: Title III of Helms-Burton aims to limit Cuba’s access to foreign capital sources
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3450
- today: 1572
- online: 141
- total: 5757396