Havana, June 17 (RHC)-- The activities of the 12th Havana Biennial, which has reached its final week of events, continue today with a personal exhibition of Cuban artist Jesus Lara, which is dedicated to the prima ballerina assoluta Alicia Alonso.
In the exhibition "Odes in Prussian Blue" or “Odas en azul prusiano,” the author represents the director of the Cuban National Ballet in the character of Giselle.
The work of Jesus Lara is included in the exhibition Irla, which is presented in the Hall of Mirrors at the Museum of the Revolution and provides a look at the artist's work over the past 25 years.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2630
- today: 361
- online: 78
- total: 5864764