Havana, June 17 (RHC)-- The activities of the 12th Havana Biennial, which has reached its final week of events, continue today with a personal exhibition of Cuban artist Jesus Lara, which is dedicated to the prima ballerina assoluta Alicia Alonso.
In the exhibition "Odes in Prussian Blue" or “Odas en azul prusiano,” the author represents the director of the Cuban National Ballet in the character of Giselle.
The work of Jesus Lara is included in the exhibition Irla, which is presented in the Hall of Mirrors at the Museum of the Revolution and provides a look at the artist's work over the past 25 years.
- Cuba calls on the international community to prevent a military intervention against Venezuela
- President Díaz-Canel says Cubans respond to Trump with peace and supporting their new Constitution
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuban president pays tribute to Comandante Juan Almeida
- XXI edition of the Habano Festival opens its doors
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3697
- today: 821
- online: 116
- total: 5661531