Havana, June 19 (RHC) -– Cuban President Raúl Castro has expressed his country's willingness to advance socio-economic cooperation with Vietnam, media in both countries highlighted today.
This intention was expressed during his meeting on Thursday with the Politburo member and Secretary of the Hanoi Party Committee, Pham Quang Nghi, who led a delegation of the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) on an official visit to Cuba.
During the reception, the Cuban head of state recalled the fond memories of the faithful and pure relationship between the two peoples of Vietnam and Cuba and also discussed views of common interest.
For his part, Nghi extended greetings from Vietnamese Party and State leaders to Cuban Revolution leader Fidel Castro and President Raúl Castro, while briefing his hosts on the results of the working visit to Cuba.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 2925
- online: 233
- total: 3859786