Havana, June 19 (RHC) -– Cuban President Raúl Castro has expressed his country's willingness to advance socio-economic cooperation with Vietnam, media in both countries highlighted today.
This intention was expressed during his meeting on Thursday with the Politburo member and Secretary of the Hanoi Party Committee, Pham Quang Nghi, who led a delegation of the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) on an official visit to Cuba.
During the reception, the Cuban head of state recalled the fond memories of the faithful and pure relationship between the two peoples of Vietnam and Cuba and also discussed views of common interest.
For his part, Nghi extended greetings from Vietnamese Party and State leaders to Cuban Revolution leader Fidel Castro and President Raúl Castro, while briefing his hosts on the results of the working visit to Cuba.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4133
- today: 2046
- online: 135
- total: 4937952