Havana, June 23 (RHC) –- Havana is hosting a forum on International Humanitarian Rights and its significance in our times. The event is sponsored by the Regional Delegation of the International Red Cross for Mexico, Central America and Cuba, and by the Ministry of the Cuban Revolutionary Armed Forces.
The forum is being attended by high-ranking officers and officials from Bolivia, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Ecuador, Cuba and the Red Cross.
Participants will consider the current significance of international humanitarian rights and challenges to face in that field, according to a press release by the Cuban Ministry of the Revolutionary Armed Forces.
The agenda includes statements by representatives of each country on their experiences and tools regarding international humanitarian rights.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4132
- today: 2346
- online: 144
- total: 6745425