Havana, June 29 (RHC) –- Representatives of the Cuban and Chinese biotechnology sectors are gathering today and tomorrow in Havana to review bilateral cooperation accords in force over the past two years and to sign new protocols for the development of the scientific field.
The 8th meeting of the Cuba-China Joint Working Group on biotechnology will be hosted by the Melia-Habana Hotel in the Cuban capital focusing on areas such as the industry, sanitary registration, health, science, neuro-technology and agriculture said Dayana Martinez, communications official with BioCubaFarma entrepreneurial group.
Attending the meetings on Monday and Tuesday is BioCubaFarma president Doctor Carlos Gutierrez and also Lin Nian Xiu, vice-president of China´s National Development and Reforms Commission.
During the two-day forum, several joint ventures will address the results of current cooperation and its prospects.
The Chinese delegation to the meeting will tour the Special Development Zone at the western Mariel Harbor on July 1st and will take part at a ceremony to mark the 50th birthday of the Cuban National Scientific Research Center.
BioCubaFarma is an entrepreneurial group that includes a high-level staff and 38 companies in the field of pharmaceuticals and biotechnology.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 2739
- online: 221
- total: 4098694