Baghdad, July 13 (RHC)-- Iraq has praised Cuba's efforts in the fight against Ebola, noting that “doctors and health professionals have become another powerful force of human resources that characterizes Cuba.”
According to the website Iraqi Alforat, doctors and other medical personnel are worthy representatives of Cuba's "medical diplomacy" which inspires respect throughout the world.
The Iraqi website reproduced an article published by Granma newspaper about the ceremony held in Havana, in which Cuban President Raul Castro granted the Carlos J. Finlay Order to 248 members of the medical team that served in West Africa.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3485
- today: 2424
- online: 126
- total: 4464910