Baghdad, July 13 (RHC)-- Iraq has praised Cuba's efforts in the fight against Ebola, noting that “doctors and health professionals have become another powerful force of human resources that characterizes Cuba.”
According to the website Iraqi Alforat, doctors and other medical personnel are worthy representatives of Cuba's "medical diplomacy" which inspires respect throughout the world.
The Iraqi website reproduced an article published by Granma newspaper about the ceremony held in Havana, in which Cuban President Raul Castro granted the Carlos J. Finlay Order to 248 members of the medical team that served in West Africa.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 3259
- online: 213
- total: 3851872