Havana, July 18 (RHC)-- Cuban First Vice President Miguel Díaz- Canel Bermúdez is heading the Cuban delegation to celebrations in Nicaragua on the 36th anniversary of the Popular Sandinista Revolution.
Other members of the Cuban delegation include Minister for Foreign Trade and Investment Rodrigo Malmierca Díaz, Deputy Foreign Minister Ana Teresita González Fraga and Cuba's Ambassador in Nicaragua Eduardo Martínez Borbonet.
The five Cuban anti-terrorist fighters, who served long and unjust prison terms in the United States, will also attend the celebrations in Managua, the Nicaraguan capital, as special guests.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2955
- today: 1312
- online: 113
- total: 4828098