Havana, July 18 (RHC)-- Cuban First Vice President Miguel Díaz- Canel Bermúdez is heading the Cuban delegation to celebrations in Nicaragua on the 36th anniversary of the Popular Sandinista Revolution.
Other members of the Cuban delegation include Minister for Foreign Trade and Investment Rodrigo Malmierca Díaz, Deputy Foreign Minister Ana Teresita González Fraga and Cuba's Ambassador in Nicaragua Eduardo Martínez Borbonet.
The five Cuban anti-terrorist fighters, who served long and unjust prison terms in the United States, will also attend the celebrations in Managua, the Nicaraguan capital, as special guests.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3797
- today: 1488
- online: 108
- total: 4375610