Havana, July 18 (RHC)-- Cuban First Vice President Miguel Díaz- Canel Bermúdez is heading the Cuban delegation to celebrations in Nicaragua on the 36th anniversary of the Popular Sandinista Revolution.
Other members of the Cuban delegation include Minister for Foreign Trade and Investment Rodrigo Malmierca Díaz, Deputy Foreign Minister Ana Teresita González Fraga and Cuba's Ambassador in Nicaragua Eduardo Martínez Borbonet.
The five Cuban anti-terrorist fighters, who served long and unjust prison terms in the United States, will also attend the celebrations in Managua, the Nicaraguan capital, as special guests.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4242
- today: 4334
- online: 217
- total: 4087057