Miami, July 20 (RHC) -- Nearly one hundred Cubans residing in the U.S. city of Miami celebrated on Sunday the re-establishment of diplomatic relations between Cuba and the United States, during a meeting called by the Alianza Martiana organization.
Activist Andres Gomez reported from Miami that “with patriotic fervor and great emotion the meeting recalled the long-time struggle by members of different Miami-based organizations that make up the Martiana Alliance, whose efforts have contributed to the re-establishment of relations between Havana and Washington.”
During the meeting Alliance executive Max Lesnik, editor of Radio Miami, stressed the significance of the re-establishment of bilateral relations and the responsibility that Cubans in Miami now have during the upcoming stage to normalize relations between the two countries.
Andres Gomez, who is the national coordinator of the Antonio Maceo Brigade, recalled the efforts and actions done by the patriotic Cuban emigrants for nearly forty years. Gomez also talked about the challenges of the upcoming stage and the need to face them, and about the possible intentions of the new U.S. policy towards Cuba.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 4, 20200
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 04, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 3, 20200
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 03, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 1, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6525
- today: 5590
- online: 257
- total: 8090718