Havana, November 21 (RHC)-- The Yemeni Minister of Health, Ahmed al Ansi, highly praised the work of Cuban doctors in that country.
At a meeting with the Cuban Ambassador in Yemen, David Paukivich, both officials agreed on the importance of Cuba’s cooperation with Yemen in the medical field.
Al Ansi recalled his visit to Cuba earlier this year and his admiration for the advances he witnessed in the Caribbean island's public health sector.
The Cuban ambassador referred to the admiration and respect of the Yemeni people for the Cuban physicians working in that Arab country to preserve public health.
He also reaffirmed the will of the Government of Cuba to strengthen public free medical assistance in that country.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3332
- today: 1678
- online: 129
- total: 5251014