Havana, November 21 (RHC)-- The Yemeni Minister of Health, Ahmed al Ansi, highly praised the work of Cuban doctors in that country.
At a meeting with the Cuban Ambassador in Yemen, David Paukivich, both officials agreed on the importance of Cuba’s cooperation with Yemen in the medical field.
Al Ansi recalled his visit to Cuba earlier this year and his admiration for the advances he witnessed in the Caribbean island's public health sector.
The Cuban ambassador referred to the admiration and respect of the Yemeni people for the Cuban physicians working in that Arab country to preserve public health.
He also reaffirmed the will of the Government of Cuba to strengthen public free medical assistance in that country.
- Cuba warns Title III of Helms-Burton would violate international law and trade norms
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The British government erupts in flames
- Cuban president meets with Belize's prime minister
- Bolivian ambassador: division among regional countries only serves the imperialist, hegemonic interests of the United States
- Foreign minister: protecting the interests, well-being and personal integrity of Cubans will continue to be priorities of our country’s foreign policy
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3445
- today: 926
- online: 138
- total: 5545350