Havana, November 21 (RHC)-- The Yemeni Minister of Health, Ahmed al Ansi, highly praised the work of Cuban doctors in that country.
At a meeting with the Cuban Ambassador in Yemen, David Paukivich, both officials agreed on the importance of Cuba’s cooperation with Yemen in the medical field.
Al Ansi recalled his visit to Cuba earlier this year and his admiration for the advances he witnessed in the Caribbean island's public health sector.
The Cuban ambassador referred to the admiration and respect of the Yemeni people for the Cuban physicians working in that Arab country to preserve public health.
He also reaffirmed the will of the Government of Cuba to strengthen public free medical assistance in that country.
- Diaz-Canel meets with Cuban artists back from the US
- Who is Todd Robinson?
- Political activist says blood of Posada Carriles' victims in U.S. government's hands
- Incredible: Mexico rejects results of Venezuelan presidential election
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Maduro's victory symbolizes his people's determination to not allow a capitalist rebirth in Venezuela
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4609
- today: 4038
- online: 108
- total: 4730357