Havana, November 21 (RHC)-- The Yemeni Minister of Health, Ahmed al Ansi, highly praised the work of Cuban doctors in that country.
At a meeting with the Cuban Ambassador in Yemen, David Paukivich, both officials agreed on the importance of Cuba’s cooperation with Yemen in the medical field.
Al Ansi recalled his visit to Cuba earlier this year and his admiration for the advances he witnessed in the Caribbean island's public health sector.
The Cuban ambassador referred to the admiration and respect of the Yemeni people for the Cuban physicians working in that Arab country to preserve public health.
He also reaffirmed the will of the Government of Cuba to strengthen public free medical assistance in that country.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2961
- today: 2736
- online: 105
- total: 5050035