Havana, July 22 (RHC) --- The Venceremos Brigade has arrived in Cuba from the United States to express solidarity and friendship with the people of Cuba.
The brigade, which stays at the Julio Antonio Mella International Camp in the western province of Artemisa, will carry out voluntary agricultural work and meet with representatives of social organizations.
The contingent, made up of 45 brigadistas, will remain in Cuba until August 1st and will visit several provinces around the island to exchange experiences and learn about everyday life in Cuba.
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Cuba presents business opportunities in oil and energy sector
- Fidel: The Caribbean is an example of how peoples and governments can work together united by culture, history and common interests
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Ireland, a stone in the brexit shoe
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3208
- today: 2600
- online: 122
- total: 5430019