Havana, July 22 (RHC) --- The Venceremos Brigade has arrived in Cuba from the United States to express solidarity and friendship with the people of Cuba.
The brigade, which stays at the Julio Antonio Mella International Camp in the western province of Artemisa, will carry out voluntary agricultural work and meet with representatives of social organizations.
The contingent, made up of 45 brigadistas, will remain in Cuba until August 1st and will visit several provinces around the island to exchange experiences and learn about everyday life in Cuba.
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Cubans living abroad will have a say in writing Constitution
- Manuel Zelaya: We are here to defend regional peoples, their conquests and their rights
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3625
- today: 974
- online: 113
- total: 5031245