Havana, July 22 (RHC) --- The Venceremos Brigade has arrived in Cuba from the United States to express solidarity and friendship with the people of Cuba.
The brigade, which stays at the Julio Antonio Mella International Camp in the western province of Artemisa, will carry out voluntary agricultural work and meet with representatives of social organizations.
The contingent, made up of 45 brigadistas, will remain in Cuba until August 1st and will visit several provinces around the island to exchange experiences and learn about everyday life in Cuba.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3324
- today: 2483
- online: 90
- total: 4826314