Havana, July 22 (RHC) --- The Venceremos Brigade has arrived in Cuba from the United States to express solidarity and friendship with the people of Cuba.
The brigade, which stays at the Julio Antonio Mella International Camp in the western province of Artemisa, will carry out voluntary agricultural work and meet with representatives of social organizations.
The contingent, made up of 45 brigadistas, will remain in Cuba until August 1st and will visit several provinces around the island to exchange experiences and learn about everyday life in Cuba.
- Cuban president calls for sensitivity in facing damage from Hurricane Michael
- Fidel Castro: Our enemies' hatred grows as our Revolution strengthens
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Good news from Guatemala
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel says 150 years later Cuban Revolution is the same and so are its challenges
- Cuba: The Revolution that began 150 years ago lives on today
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3152
- today: 1044
- online: 114
- total: 5231621