Havana, July 22 (RHC) --- The Venceremos Brigade has arrived in Cuba from the United States to express solidarity and friendship with the people of Cuba.
The brigade, which stays at the Julio Antonio Mella International Camp in the western province of Artemisa, will carry out voluntary agricultural work and meet with representatives of social organizations.
The contingent, made up of 45 brigadistas, will remain in Cuba until August 1st and will visit several provinces around the island to exchange experiences and learn about everyday life in Cuba.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 3993
- online: 201
- total: 4082474